Let’s go to Oslo: audio round
August 28, 2012 in Quizzes
It’s the work of a Norwegian dude called Frans Peter Bull Enger, who is also known by the much-handier moniker of Norwegian Recycling. This brilliant creation of his is called ‘Miracles’. Check it out and see how many you can name! I think we got 10 of them.
If you’re completely stumped, I’ve included the youtube video of the same piece after the ‘Read the rest…’ It makes things a bit clearer by including the correct snippets of music videos with the audio samples.
Norwegian Recycling – Miracles:
Finally, while I’m here, these are the answers to yesterday’s questions:
- How many black keys are there on a standard piano? A> 32
- What nationality is record producer and DJ Tiësto? A> Dutch
- Name either (or both for a point each) of the songs featuring the word fandango that has topped the UK charts. A>Bohemian Rhapsody or A Whiter Shade of Pale
- How many minutes in a game of (field) hockey? A> 70
- In which TV series were Jefferson and Macey Darby the neighbours? A>Married… with Children
- ‘The World’s best-kept secret’ is the tagline of which film? A>Men in Black
- In what sport can one win the trophy in the picture (top-right)? A>Formula One (Driver)
- ‘Vakmanschap is Meesterschap’ is the slogan of which alcoholic beverage? A>Grolsch
That’s all folks!