Primary school quiz answers
April 8, 2015 in Quizzes
It’s been over a week since I posted the few questions from the quiz I wrote in aid of a local primary school, so you’ve had plenty of time to give them a go.
Hit the ‘Read more…’ to see how you got on.
- Who was created by Gepetto the woodcarver? A> Pinocchio
- What is the name of the boy in The Jungle Book? A> Mowgli
- Which is the only vowel not on the top row of a computer keyboard? A> A
- How many ounces are there in a pound? A> 16
- Which television series is set in the town of Pontypandy? A> Fireman Sam
- What was the name of the Kung Fu Panda in the film of that name? A> Po
- In ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’, what is Charlie’s surname? A> Bucket
- What is the name of Eoin Colfer’s underage criminal mastermind? A> Artemis Fowl
- Which is the only nation to have qualified for every FIFA World Cup finals tournament? A> Brazil
- What is the name of the highest mountain in the province of Connacht? A> Mweelrea
- How many pieces does a player have in a game of Ludo? A> Four
- Which card is always the third-highest in value in a game of 25 or 110? A> Ace of Hearts
- Powerpuff Girls
- Power Rangers
- The Incredible Hulk
- Captain America
- Ben 10
Hope you didn’t find them too hard!